Kinesomasis is a healing system based on a synthesis of body work techniques (shiatsu, anma, osteopathy, deep tissue work) and the natural movement of life-force energy in the body. It focuses on harmonising the energies of the thought (causal), emotional (psychic) and physical (bio-energy) bodies through an evolutionary process
Each level of ourselves (our thoughts, emotions, sensations in the body) represents different levels of energy or life-force that exist in a constant dynamic interaction in an attempt to maintain a balanced state. Therefore, any state of dis-ease or dis-order in one’s health is a result of an imbalance of the various levels of this life-force energy between our thoughts, emotions or physical body.
Whilst lying, energies are guided through the meridians of the entire body beginning with the Hara or Tan-Dien (centre of gravity) and sacral regions (triangular back bone) following the energy lines into the lower and then upper parts of the body. This not only stimulates one’s own natural healing power but also catalyses our own natural sense of ‘knowingness’ (intuitive mind).
Whilst standing, the defining of our internal geometry is then achieved by establishing a physical sense of the four energy rings and the three axial planes passing through the body. The life force is then extended from the Hara to the other energy centres (chakras) and through the axis to beyond the physical body. This allows for a more complete or whole integration of all our subtle bodies.
Whilst moving, the use of sound and visualization of inner space initiates the subtle movement of life force from within the body raising the frequencies of these energies until they begin to resonate in phase with each other, allowing for a more refined awareness of our ‘internal environment’. This is then incorporated into the physical body through larger, more dynamic movements to enable an exploration and attunement with our ‘external environment’.
Some of the most important factors of this work are:
- Bringing into consciousness certain aspects and causes of energy imbalances in the body related to the thought or emotions in the unconscious mind.
- Acquiring the ability to transform physical and behavioral patterns which create imbalances or disorders leading to dis-ease (mental, emotional, physical) by learning to take active rather than passive charge of one’s own condition and situation.
- How to apply this information or knowledge of oneself into daily life circumstances to improve one’s communication skills in human relationships.
- Helping one to become aware of the possibility for the self-healing process and learning how to handle and take responsibility for this.
- The definition of an inner clarity about oneself establishes a kind of reference point which allows one to begin to develop self-confidence and a sense of trust both within oneself and hence toward other people and circumstances in life.
- In this way, Kinesomasis offers an opportunity to access and come to terms with our personal reality which may eventually lead to a more fulfilling a nd enjoyable life.
Single Session, 6 x Single Session Package