Zen Essence Yoga
“I whole-heartedly recommend Aniko – she is in a class of her own.”
Zen Essence Yoga draws from the knowledge and wisdom of numerous disciplines and cultures, including that of modern western science to create a common ground. Its aim is to teach the fundamental principles of energy of movement that form the foundation of our daily lives.
It comprises of a system of interaction and communication. This follows integration of the major paths of self-development and realisation.
Traditionally, these paths are known as:
- Jnana Yoga – the yoga of philosophy
- Bhakti Yoga – devotional yoga through faith
- Raja Yoga – control of mind fluctuations e.g. Zen
- Hatha Yoga – the discipline of mental & physical control
- Kriya Yoga – the yoga of chanting & worship
- Karma Yoga – the yoga of service to others
Through the promotion of this interactivity we can explore and connect with our essential self.
The work involves a series of various exercises and movement experiences such as:
- Meditative breathing and visualisation that discharges excess energy and improves concentration, sensitivity, body co-ordination and stamina.
- Re-education of the nervous system and development of life-force energy in the body.
- Learning exercises, which correct physiological/psychological imbalances and re-align the body.
- Analysing the source or motive of movement and its expression in daily communication.
- Diagnosis and re-balancing of the human aura.
- Exercises for re-balancing the chakras.
- Healing using sound (breathing vibrations, voice harmonics).
- Understanding and interacting with the natural laws of movement (gravity, geometry oppositional forces) which are at the foundation of our crystal body
- Applying these laws and Principles to daily life